Simple Baking Brie
Sponsored by Marin French Cheese Company: http://www.marinfrenchcheese.com
Prep Time: 1 minute Bake time: 15 minutes Serves: 4-6
1 Marin French Cheese Baking Brie Kit
crackers, fruit slices, bread, chips, jams etc. for serving
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Remove Baking Brie from its box and take off the outer wrapping.
- Use a small knife to score the top of the cheese in a star pattern.
- Place the brie round in the wood baking cup, cut side up, and put the cup on a baking sheet.
- Heat on the center oven rack for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and melted.
*Note: if adding a topping (jam or chutney), pull from the oven at 10-12 minutes and spoon topping over the cheese. Continue baking another 3-5 minutes.
- Follow steps 1 & 2 above, but then microwave the brie for 1 ½ minutes until hot and melted.
- Serve with an assortment of crackers, bread, fruit etc. for dipping.